The Community Justice for Youth Institute is sponsoring a Restorative Practices Training on Monday, November 27th from 9:00am-4pm at The Other Barn in Oakland Mills Village Center. To RSVP click here.
– Stakeholders will learn about the importance of restorative justice theory
– Individual responsibility of choices & collective accountability for social conditions
– Addressing underlying reasons for conflict
– Repairing harm & relationships caused by conflict
– Building capacity in individuals to solve their own problems & capacity for – communities to assess and advocate for their needs.