Members receive the benefit of advice and representation regarding any work-related concern.
Here are some of the areas in which the Association has assisted MEMBERS, but does NOT non members.
- Transfers (non-procedural, merits)
- Evaluations (non-procedural, merits)
- Class Size
- Parent Complaints
- Conflict with Other Staff
- Child Abuse (what to do if accused, procedures)
- Suspension and Dismissal
- Certification and 2nd Class Certificates
- Lawsuits (including negligence, failure to educate)
- Special Education Concerns
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Health and Safety
- Environmental Conditions